Dyrhoff offers three products: air-inflated rubber dams, water-filled rubber dams and spillway gates.
All of these products offer the following benefits over other technologies:
- They typically have a lower cost than other automated solutions.
- They can be manually deflated if needed; they cannot jam closed and cause flooding.
- They can cover long single spans.
- Rubber dams can cover up to 100m per span.
- The longest spillway gate covers a span of 300m.
- They have a low waterline profile with no need for a gantry, so are less obtrusive than products such as radial gates. We have even supplied our dams and gates for their architectural appeal!
- They are easy to install and maintain.
- They require no lubrication.
If you are not sure which product is best for your project, Dyrhoff will be very happy to advise. More information is also given on our “Which Product?” page.