Dyrhoff is committed to protecting the environment. We shall endeavour to minimise environmental impacts from our activities, products and services. We shall ensure compliance and commitment to ISO 14001:2015 by:
- Complying with applicable legal requirements, the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and any other requirements to which we subscribe that relate to environmental performance.
- Continually improving the processes and technologies by which we prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimise resource consumption.
- Educating, training and motivating employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Encouraging sustainable practices amongst suppliers, subcontractors and agents.
- Regularly reviewing company objectives and targets to foster improvement in environmental performance.
This Policy will be communicated to all Staff, suppliers and other relevant organisations, and made available to the public.
The Board of Directors have overall responsibility for the implementation of this policy, which is reviewed regularly by Dyrhoff’s Management Team.
Director, Donald MASON
Date: March 2021
Note: This page is a user friendly version of the environmental policy, for a full version please click here.